Monday, December 21, 2009

BHOOT

Joe ~ ..Koo ba, believe me there is a bhoot living in this house. Let me tell you what I witnessed today...the pizza delivery boy was home(rats running down through his throat) and I opened the door to make the payment. made the payment (eyelids fluttering like a ribbon tied to the side view mirror of your baby when zooming at the speed of 120kms/hr...woo hoo!!)...a deep breath....went up to the table to keep the pizza and walked back to the door to latch it...believe me Koo ba, the door was latched and locked.....Someone locked the door!! what do you have to say....I smile, Abhilaash ..ummm..i forgot his reaction...and i tell him...baby..you must have locked it and forgot...chill!...but he went on...nooo Koo ba, you ain't listening!...O.K..i say, what is it then? he says...bhoot ase ei ghortut!!....okum..i say then and we move on with other talks......




This was the first time my bhoot's presence was felt!!

A week or two lapsed after that and then this conversation...

(the three musketeers relaxing after a long day)


Varij ~ bhai, tu believe nahin karega mere saath kya hua..parso raat ki baat hain...it was about 2:30am...I was fast asleep, was sleeping on my chest...and I suddenly woke up to a rustling sound...like someone was rubbing his or her palm vigorously over the bed sheet....looks at me..Koo, are you sure you want to listen to this, tere karan hi tum logon ko nahin bataunga socha tha, but then could not keep it inside for longer :P... accha sun le :)....
haan toh, I woke up but was not stark awake as I was really tired that day...my eyes were half open and I felt someone was strangling me..matlab...Koo, yaar mere sar pe koi khada tha!!..there was someone standing right there on top of my head....i wanted to see who, but could not move, was held around tight by someone..and then...the worst part.....
My left hand was was held back very tight, perpendicular to my body...maine socha..ben'chod yeh hain kaun....Bumon or Joe is who i thought it would be...and maine toh soch liya, le lunga inka aaj!!!
I don't know for what reason, but I did not yell out their names....struggled to free my hand....and then within seconds, my hand came flying down..i could feel someone releasing my wrist!..maine idhar udhar dekha but could not see anybody. yaar, abhi bhi mere rongte khade ho rahein hain...phew!!

I don't know what that was but it definitely was not a dream!!

We did get curious about our new flat mate..though not to the extent of discussing about him/her until .............

(preface : Koo has been going through severe mood swings and is in a rotten mood. She goes picks up Abhilaash from office...gets offended about a very sane casual statement Abhilaash made. For no rhyme or reason decides to let initial insomnia to take the upper hand. Anxious as she lies, the gentleman makes his presence felt, sorts issues and they finally sit back relaxed, smoking their goodnight cigarette together .)


Khat, click, creeekkk...Koo hears it, and immediately looks towards the room's door..sees nobody!
khat, click, creekkk...the second time...both Abhilaash and Koo look together in the same direction...again nobody.....yet another paranormal activity, eh





A late Sunday afternoon...while I still twist & twirl around on my bed, Abhilaash is on his toes, heating tea in the kitchen....beep, beep beep....3mins is what he sets the microwave timer at.

Within a couple of minutes Abhilaash is there with two cups of tea, his neck tilted as he's talking to aunty over the phone, in the same time trying to read the newspaper as well!!

As I lazily run my eyes through the newspaper, sipping in on rich ginger flavored assam tea, i get distracted ~ By the same beep beep beep sound. I say nothing as Abhilaash is involved in a serious conversation with his mom. After a minute or two, we both hear the sound of a lighter being lit..the click. Abhilaash walks out of the room to check if Varij is back. Varij...Varij....aa gaya kya tu??....there was no Varij there!!.... He headed towards the kitchen and then back to the bedroom....looked amazed, sat in front of me with a zillion lines on his forehead.

I slowly said..boy i heard the beep sound you get to hear while setting time in a microwave. And, he immediately said...wtf!!, Koo i just came from the kitchen and the microwave was on, time showing 23 mins...there was nothing inside though, and abhi microwave kharab ho gaya!!!


Disgusted we were, more than scared or curious!! coz' the microwave was gone :(

But yes, how would it even have been possible for the hungry bhoot to have anything visible??


Today, as we sit and talk about our new flatmate, my two adorable friends keep hoping its a sexy succubus who would sweep them off their feet, while I keep hoping it to be someone close to casper.


For now, lets wait and watch what bhoot turns out to be like...!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment