Saturday, January 9, 2010

cold cold night

If only i could, 
Be oblivious of my beautiful life in the past...
If only i could,
Escape the engulfing by emozioni...


From Bob Dylan's 'you're a big girl now' to Train's 'hopelessly' to Natalie Imbruglia's 'torn' to Incubus's 'whatever tomorrow brings', weapons they all seemed to be for the time that they played and i hum along...but a novice in  fighting the emozionale battaglia, i surrendered. Slaughtered, hopelessly i surrender! 


I can't unthink about you
I can't unfeel your touch

I can't unhear all the words
Unsay all the things
That used to mean so much
I wish I could unremember
Everything my heart's been through
I'm finding out it's impossible to do
Oh, it's no use
I can't unlove you


Until when do i fight?


No comments:

Post a Comment